Well it was another eventful week in camp. Then again, not much time was spent in camp, more on being in the jungle i guess. This time around we were fighting against armour unit. What is armour unit you ask? Well, they are actually a unit comprising of tanks and infantry. But this time around, i think we fought against reservist people. But don't underestimate them cause they were good.
My vehicle ended up getting shot down early on while it was trying to retreat. Oh well, suay i guess. I think my oc was kind of pissed when he heard my vehicle was downed so early. But hey things got more interesting on my the 3rd day.
Frois and my vehicle was positioned at a spot pointing at the paths in front of us when suddenly a tank went and shoot my vehicle from behind. I was down of course, but luckily i got one more life. As soon i was revived, i asked my gunner to point at the tank and he shot it down. Wohoo! My first tank I downed. Suddenly, there were armour infantry being dismounted and tried to flank me from the right. I dismounted, and ordered for the both of us to shoot at them. To my dismay, I got downed again. Worse still, 2 tanks suddenly tried to "chiong" to our holding ground. We were at a great disadvantage but luckily reinforcements came on the way in the form of Jason(not sure to be happy abt that though). He kept on shooting but hit nothing, and was downed few mins later. Lucky for us, Frois was able to shoot both of the tanks down thanks to Jason's vehicle being the decoy. Haha.. It really was quite funny at times. I realised how exciting it was to witness everyting with my very own true eyes as it looked like it came out from a movie.
I was really happy at that time until my gunner came up to me and apologised to me as he revealed that he accidentally shot down our own vehicle. Haiss... suay again i guess... But after thinking back, i thought it was pretty funny and how fun atec life can be... Oh well..the saikang part wasnt fun though.
All in all, it was a good week as nothing dangerous happened and i get to hit my first tank. Woohoo!
My vehicle ended up getting shot down early on while it was trying to retreat. Oh well, suay i guess. I think my oc was kind of pissed when he heard my vehicle was downed so early. But hey things got more interesting on my the 3rd day.
Frois and my vehicle was positioned at a spot pointing at the paths in front of us when suddenly a tank went and shoot my vehicle from behind. I was down of course, but luckily i got one more life. As soon i was revived, i asked my gunner to point at the tank and he shot it down. Wohoo! My first tank I downed. Suddenly, there were armour infantry being dismounted and tried to flank me from the right. I dismounted, and ordered for the both of us to shoot at them. To my dismay, I got downed again. Worse still, 2 tanks suddenly tried to "chiong" to our holding ground. We were at a great disadvantage but luckily reinforcements came on the way in the form of Jason(not sure to be happy abt that though). He kept on shooting but hit nothing, and was downed few mins later. Lucky for us, Frois was able to shoot both of the tanks down thanks to Jason's vehicle being the decoy. Haha.. It really was quite funny at times. I realised how exciting it was to witness everyting with my very own true eyes as it looked like it came out from a movie.
I was really happy at that time until my gunner came up to me and apologised to me as he revealed that he accidentally shot down our own vehicle. Haiss... suay again i guess... But after thinking back, i thought it was pretty funny and how fun atec life can be... Oh well..the saikang part wasnt fun though.
All in all, it was a good week as nothing dangerous happened and i get to hit my first tank. Woohoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment