Sunday, March 16, 2008

1 year down.. 1 more to go...

Yeah! Celebrated my 1st army anniversary last weekend with wenting and zhong kai. Well, it was more like I met up with wenting on friday and sunday for zhong kai. So yeah.. not much of a meeting eh? LOL.. But i kind of understand as everyone has their own hectic lifestyle or personal problems that they have to deal with.. Oh well...

But hey, at least i get to meet up with wenting on friday, this in fact, is already a blessing as she has been very busy these past few months. Oh well, we talked and watched Spiderwick Chronicles. I think I enjoyed the talking more than the movie. I'm not saying the movie is bad.. I mean the movie was okay with the whole magical and fairy land 'thingamagic' and with the whole 'good triumph over evil ' thingy. I guess it's just that I felt chronicles of Narnia was better as there was a war plot in it.. Or maybe it's just me.. lol.. Well, overall the movie was good... But i felt, I enjoyed more just talking with my friends, catching up... sharing thoughts and just release tension by blurting everything out.... Haha.. maybe its just me...

Then I met with ZK last sunday to celebrate his birthday and my anniversary... It was fun making fun of him.. haha.. a pastor...LOL.. And we even got to eat at Manhattan fish.. He eventually agreed as I was paying for his meal as his birthday present... I realized in both of our talks that our main subject was about wei quan.. I guess he is facing real major problems and I am really kind of worried for him...

Well... the upcoming week is gonna be stressful. With the new batch of trainees coming in from bmt... don't really want to be fierce... but my pc say it is a requirement.. oh well.. we will see how it goes...

Highlight of the day: Woot! I got to meet up with my friends!! And 1 more year to ORD lor...

No comments:

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing