Sunday, August 3, 2008

Photos are Great, but my camera is Greater

Okay so wei quan came over my house yesterday and he brought over the goodies bag from race6 and his harddisk containing pics from my bkk trip. Anyway, I happened to chanced over some very old photos... and I was like shocked!!

2005 Prom Night with Wen Ting

2008


Hahaha.. I laugh everytime I see this photo...LOL The one above was taken when in 2005 when I was in JC1. I realized I was much fatter then, alot fairer and there were more pimples on my face. LOL... I looked ridiculous!! and the hair was like omigod!! Hahaha..
More Comparisons:

2005 with Wan Ching

2008



Hahaha... What the heck was it with my hair?? LOL

Okokok.. Enough Jokes... Anyway, my new camera is really nice. It has been taking really good photos... Here are some of the photos i took some time back:

Sunset

During the day


They are basically the scenery from my window. The Fuijfim Finepix F100FD is a really great camera that I am very fond of... I hope I get a habit of putting more photos to my blog..LOL
Look forward to it....

No comments:

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing