Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Australia Oct 08

I have become too lazy to write anything from now onwards so I'll just post pics and write comments. It's a hell lot easier than thinking of what I would like to type. Anyway, I felt my trip to Australia was not bad. The RnR was quite boring as the shopping malls were quite small and nothing interesting. But the zoo was unexpectedly quite fun even though we just stayed there for one hour, we were rushing for time to take pictures with the animals.



Rockhampton Airport

Quite small, nothing much. But the strictness of checking was hell. They checked our equipments to the last grain of sand and string. We waited for like 3 to 4 hours in this bloody airport because of all the checks.


Zoo

The pony's tongue was so slimy. Haha



Look! The kangaroo is looking at the camera!



Koala is so cute!


RnR at shopping malls

The locals there were mostly very friendly,
they gladly obliged to take photos with us.


Airport Again.

Finally, this is my platoon. GO Weapon Platoon! Haha.. This marked the end of our trip. It was really an eye opener to a different environment. I am glad I managed to gain this experience but I am soooo freaking happy I am back in Singapore! I miss Home like hell!

1 comment:

Z@kir a. B@kar said...

Glad you're back... i always wante dto go downunder but just no money and time. hahah.. catch up with you soon!! - abg zakir

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing