Sunday, December 7, 2008

Financial Planning lol

Not sure why, but I have been racking my brains out to plan on a whole line of gadgets I would like to buy. I think it's mainly because ever since I have been in army, I never had a reason to buy any of them. Now that my ORD is arriving, I finally have enough reason to buy some, Yeah! Never thought that army would teach me to appreciate gadgets.

I know I already have a wishlist, but I think it would also be good to post my budget or my expected spending. Let's see.....

Portable DVD player - $300
Mp3 player - $400
Handphone(w/ plan) - $400
Wallet - $100
Sunglasses - $200
Watch -$200
Mag Subscription - $100

That should amount to
..............
............................
.....................................


$1700.


.... Holy Shit!! Where am I gonna get that kind of money?? Haha... I think I really have too much time to be researching all this lol.

Anyway, I have been playing lan with my army mates this weekend and a surprise invite from saifuddin, razali, juz and hasannah. Lol, it was fun catching up with them, apparently razali will be enlisting this thursday to pulau tekong. Haha... good luck to him!

No comments:

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing