Sunday, February 1, 2009

Apologies

Alright, firstly I would like to apologize for the long update. I guess there was a point of time, I didn't feel like I had a need to. So yeah, I guess I found my resolve again.

Anyway, here is my tentative schedule:

2nd Feb In camp
3rd to 6th Feb on off
9th to 12th (fighting against infantry reservist)
13th off
15th off
16th 2 sir
17th to 20th off
22nd feb ocbc cycle
23rd to 26th feb (fight against reservist guards)
27th feb on off
2nd to 5th March (fight against armour)
8th to 12th March off
13th March ORD LOR!!!!

Again let me emphasize that this is just a tentative plan. Nothing is confirmed. So yeah, I got too many off. And again I apologize for the long update, will update as soon as I have the time.

No comments:

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing