Shit!! Lost my magical pen!! Argh! Oh well... I hope i get to find it by next week.
Okay... This week was kind of relaxing as we only taught GPMG and 84mm to the new trainees. So yeah, we got enough time to rest before teaching again.. The only problem is next week where all the section movement outfield comes... haizz..
Oh well, this week I got to watch a lot of movies. I watched Cloverfield, Enchanted, AVP2 and Appleseed ex machina(Anime). Cloverfield was unique as the style of it being filmed is different from most conventional movies today but the monster was really awesome. Enchanted was really funny... Haha... I learned from the movie that even in the REAL world which does not exist any happily ever after... We CAN still have DREAMS. Predator in AVP2 was really cool!! I love the way he kills the aliens... (kind of sadistic but who cares?) Appleseed was also really nice!! It was done like the matrix concept so their moves looked really really cool!
So yeah! That concluded my weekend. Got a couple of new movies like Paprika, Juno and Charlie Wilson's War. So if any of you guys are interested in watching, do drop by a message.
Chao! And good luck to me next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment