Today, my mom was minding her own business at home when she suddenly heard an irritating screeching sound. So, she opened the door to find out that our little boy neighbor was dragging a fan outside our house. She told the boy nicely...
Mom: Ehhh... Dun drag the fan like that.... Its making a lot of noise. If you want to move it, at least carry it.
The boy suddenly dropped the fan and just started shouting at his sister in a different language. Then the next thing i knew, I heard shouting outside my door. It was the boy's mom scolding, shouting and cursing vulgarities in front of my mom.
Neighbor: WHY!! Did u scold my son??? What right do u have to tell him what to do or what not to do?? U #@%* %@!...
At that time, I was like damn bloody pissed off and wanted to scold her back. Luckily, my dad got irritated by the noise and confronted her... She was still ranting and cursing in front of all of us... My dad calmly asked the boy...
Dad: What did my wife say to u?
Neighbor: She scolded my child!
Dad: I am asking the boy, what did my wife say to u? Did she scold u?
Boy: No... she ask me to stop dragging the fan.
Neighbor: Of course he would say that, thats becuz he is scared of u..
By that time, her ranting died down... and as she left, a string of vulgarities followed.
That night, when our neighbor's husband returned home. We heard loud shoutings in their home. 5 mins later, her husband came ringing on our door. As soon as my dad opened the door, the husband started scolding vulgarities.
Husband: U kepala buto. What is this?? I just came back from work only to hear somebody grabbed my boy by the shirt and slapped him.. U CB.
I went down to look at what was the commotion about and saw our neighbor's husband. I just only looked at him then he looked at me and then he started shouting at my dad.
Husband: Is that your son? Now, he want to get involved in this?? He look at me like he not happy....
I was like "WTF?!?" I just came to see what the commotion was about and he suddenly like want to find trouble with me. In my mind, I was like saying "bring it on!". But my dad calmly told them that he never heard of my mom doing such things until now. He explained that my mom was only advising the boy.. And that it was his and my moms mistake to bother other ppl's child.
That night my mom got a long nagging session from me and my dad. After that night, I realized how egoistical our neighbors were. Shouting like nobody's business thinking we scared of them. To think they even dare to scold vulgarities in front of their own children. Now I understood y the previous owner of our house was quite in a rush to sell our house.
Well, I guess our home isn't that perfect after all...
Mom: Ehhh... Dun drag the fan like that.... Its making a lot of noise. If you want to move it, at least carry it.
The boy suddenly dropped the fan and just started shouting at his sister in a different language. Then the next thing i knew, I heard shouting outside my door. It was the boy's mom scolding, shouting and cursing vulgarities in front of my mom.
Neighbor: WHY!! Did u scold my son??? What right do u have to tell him what to do or what not to do?? U #@%* %@!...
At that time, I was like damn bloody pissed off and wanted to scold her back. Luckily, my dad got irritated by the noise and confronted her... She was still ranting and cursing in front of all of us... My dad calmly asked the boy...
Dad: What did my wife say to u?
Neighbor: She scolded my child!
Dad: I am asking the boy, what did my wife say to u? Did she scold u?
Boy: No... she ask me to stop dragging the fan.
Neighbor: Of course he would say that, thats becuz he is scared of u..
By that time, her ranting died down... and as she left, a string of vulgarities followed.
That night, when our neighbor's husband returned home. We heard loud shoutings in their home. 5 mins later, her husband came ringing on our door. As soon as my dad opened the door, the husband started scolding vulgarities.
Husband: U kepala buto. What is this?? I just came back from work only to hear somebody grabbed my boy by the shirt and slapped him.. U CB.
I went down to look at what was the commotion about and saw our neighbor's husband. I just only looked at him then he looked at me and then he started shouting at my dad.
Husband: Is that your son? Now, he want to get involved in this?? He look at me like he not happy....
I was like "WTF?!?" I just came to see what the commotion was about and he suddenly like want to find trouble with me. In my mind, I was like saying "bring it on!". But my dad calmly told them that he never heard of my mom doing such things until now. He explained that my mom was only advising the boy.. And that it was his and my moms mistake to bother other ppl's child.
That night my mom got a long nagging session from me and my dad. After that night, I realized how egoistical our neighbors were. Shouting like nobody's business thinking we scared of them. To think they even dare to scold vulgarities in front of their own children. Now I understood y the previous owner of our house was quite in a rush to sell our house.
Well, I guess our home isn't that perfect after all...



No comments:
Post a Comment