Finally got my new keyboard... FYI, my previous keyboard wasn't working properly so I called Microsoft and guess what?? They replaced me with a brand new keyboard sent straight to my house via FedEx for FREE!! Now that's what I call service..
Anyway.. the time right now is 1 am in the morning and I can't seem to get some sleep. Maybe it was because of the cup of coffee i drank with wei quan this afternoon. Tangs had a sale and wq needed to buy a pair of shoes for his work, so i tagged along. Really sorry to wq for not buying anything, but seriously, I just dun have the mood.
So yar... I was surfing the net and chanced upon some forums... They were talking abt their nus fass interview they just had... If u guys did not know, I had an NUS interview for FASS last Thursday. How did it went? I dunno? My mind was blank half of the time. So I am really nervous. So when I read the forums, (here is the link if u guys have the time to read) If you don't, well let me summarize: From what I read, there were alot of ppl going for the interview since this, wasn't the only forum i bumped into. People were saying there will be 2nd rounds and some people even say they have already been accepted into the course.(Which made it worse for my nerves and sleep)
People were worried and some desperate, which made me think... Why the hell do FASS have interviews in the first place? I mean it should be one of the easier courses to get into?? isn't it? Time is flowing past very quickly as easier courses in the past have become very competitive. Which is why I am still up late at night.... blogging... thinking... reflecting...
I know.. I know... Being worried and anxious is pointless once the interview is over but still.. I just can't help feeling so. My mind is constantly searching for answers, my body feeling numb from the sudden coldness, my eyes ever so alive, my heart still racing... How am I suppose to sleep?
Can't help feeling worried...
Can't help feeling scared...
What will happen to me?
Oh, please god, give to me this opportunity of a lifetime...
I pray to you...
Anyway.. the time right now is 1 am in the morning and I can't seem to get some sleep. Maybe it was because of the cup of coffee i drank with wei quan this afternoon. Tangs had a sale and wq needed to buy a pair of shoes for his work, so i tagged along. Really sorry to wq for not buying anything, but seriously, I just dun have the mood.
So yar... I was surfing the net and chanced upon some forums... They were talking abt their nus fass interview they just had... If u guys did not know, I had an NUS interview for FASS last Thursday. How did it went? I dunno? My mind was blank half of the time. So I am really nervous. So when I read the forums, (here is the link if u guys have the time to read) If you don't, well let me summarize: From what I read, there were alot of ppl going for the interview since this, wasn't the only forum i bumped into. People were saying there will be 2nd rounds and some people even say they have already been accepted into the course.(Which made it worse for my nerves and sleep)
People were worried and some desperate, which made me think... Why the hell do FASS have interviews in the first place? I mean it should be one of the easier courses to get into?? isn't it? Time is flowing past very quickly as easier courses in the past have become very competitive. Which is why I am still up late at night.... blogging... thinking... reflecting...
I know.. I know... Being worried and anxious is pointless once the interview is over but still.. I just can't help feeling so. My mind is constantly searching for answers, my body feeling numb from the sudden coldness, my eyes ever so alive, my heart still racing... How am I suppose to sleep?
Can't help feeling worried...
Can't help feeling scared...
What will happen to me?
Oh, please god, give to me this opportunity of a lifetime...
I pray to you...



No comments:
Post a Comment