Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cashflow

Last saturday, rehanah invited me and wei quan to a programme. Well, actually it was more like a game. The both of us were made to sit down and play a board game called cashflow. I was a bit skeptical at first but after playing for awhile, I learned how relevant it was to our daily life. It teaches us how money works and where does it all usually go. Suddenly, on that day, I developed a deep interest in business...LOL.

Anyway, I had a great time meeting new people, catching up with my old jc friend, reh, and had fun playing the game.

Well, made a few updates this week, more notably at the sides. Added in a checklist and wishlist. The protege r500 is really cool lar.... It weighs damn light, great power and long battery life. Only problem is I am in NS........

Toshiba Protege R500


Haizz.... still have not gotten a reply from NUS FASS.

No comments:

 

Web Site Counter
Bloomingdales Clothing