Haha... Really did not have time to update my blog on the usual sunday, me and wq went to wen ting house to attend her sister's birthday. Haha, it was kind of awkward as we did not knew most of the people there but we were able to make a few new friends. Plus, wen ting was so nice to keep us company even though she had a lot of things to do that day. Well we stayed there for quite some time even though I had to book in that day. But luckily for me, I was able to reach camp 30 mins early... HAHA...
Anyway, I kind of got rejected by NUS FASS... got the rejection letter just before the day we crossed a river. So yeah, my pc noticed something wrong with me, so he made me became "checker" instead. Just check their lifejackets, carabinas and all that stuff etc...
Yeah, I was quite depress, but I was able to cheer up by going out with my mom and sis. We bought damn nice new wall clocks and then, we went shopping at marina. HAHA.. i got S and K jeans for $12!! Then we went to Fish and Co. for dinner... Haha... the both of them suck at eating, I had to finish their share at the end of the day... Haha
Well, yeah, I realized there is not a point in being depressed... hey for all I know, I may suck badly when i go to NUS....LOL. Right now, I think I am just gonna get some new games like Metal Gear Solid 4!! WOOHOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment