This week, we went to Pulau Tekong for our stage 1 evaluation against 3sir. My convoy's objective was simple: "Go the specified route and just die. If we reach our destination then they must be stupid and should just shoot themselves." That was what I was told anyway.
During the actual fight, our convoy stopped when we engaged with the enemy. Then my officer ordered for my gunner and me to dismount and practically flank them. I was like " WTH!" So me and Jiebin dismounted the 6kg gun and bashed through thick forest only to find out our gun didn't work. So we retreated back to our vehicle and were suddenly attacked by enemy from a hill to our right. I wish I did not report what I saw to my officer as he told us to clear the top of the hill. Again I was like "WTH!"So me, Frois and JB went up the hill to find out that there was a platoon waiting for us there.. LOL After intense fighting, the umpire declared all of us dead.
Phew... If every stage 1 was like this, I think there won't be a difference between stage 1 and 2 anymore.
Anyway, after that we had to sleep overnight at the training shed near the jetty. I was kind of bored that night, so I went around bmtc school 2 to find my friends. Lol.. Guess who I met up with?? Swee Siang and Saifuddin! They were in the same company. Haha... it was nice catching up with them and seeing their botak heads.. LOL
After that, I called Jon and two other guys from sispec, nazrul and Idaly. Had a fun nice long talk with them. Haha, they always make me laugh. Just so happens that Nazrul is the section commander of the guy who recently died in bmt. WTH!!!
Well it was nice meeting up with my friends but I had only time to meet up with them for 1 night. As I said my goodbyes to all of them, I realized how fun going through sispec with your friends is... LOL.. Till this day I never did regret putting yes to command school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment