Well, I had my ATP shoot last monday and tuesday. I'm glad it's over. For the benefit of those who don't know what ATP shoot is.... It is just like a shooting test that is supposed to be held every year, and it is a requirement for you to pass it. Don't ask me what it stands for.. I really have no idea, I usually call it range.
Anyway, my ATP shoot was quite bad. I had to reshoot a couple of times. Maybe because I didn't zero my weapon properly? (Zeroing= Calibrating the shot to where u aim) I was always able to fire the fig. 12 but never the fig. 15(smaller target). Anyway, it was not until Leon, Frois and Sufiyan told me that I was too "kan chiong" that I realized what was wrong with my shooting. Haha, I don't know why, no matter how many times I handle live rounds, I still shiver whenever I try to fire one. Oh well... that just shows I am soooo not suited for the army.... Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment